- Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- RSE “National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK
- “Institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK
- JSC NAC “Kazatomprom”
- Institute of Geophysical Researches
- RSE “Institute of Nuclear Physics”
- JSC “Park of Nuclear Technologies”
- Nuclear Society of Kazakhstan
Erlan Gadletovich Batyrbekov– Director General of RSE NNC RK
Sergey Anatolyevich Berezin– Deputy Director General of RSE NNC RK
Organizing Committee Members:
Ye.A.Kenzhin– Director General of RSE INP
K.M. Donbayev– Director General of RSE IGR
A.N. Borisenko– Chairman of Board JSC “Park of Nuclear Technologies”
I.L.Tazhibayeva– Executive Director of STC “Nuclear Technologies Safety Center”
T.A. Seifullina– Director of Association “Nuclear Society of Kazakhstan”
V.A.Vityuk – Scientific Secretary of RSE NNC RK
M.K.Mukusheva– Director of RSE NNC RK Division in Nur-Sultan
A.O.Aidarkhanov– Director of IRSE Branch of RSE NNC RK
V.V.Baklanov– First Deputy Director of IAE Branch of RSE NNC RK
N.O.Utenkova– Head of Department of Scientific and Analytical Information and International Cooperation of RSE NNC RK
L.A.Yerygina – Scientific Secretary of IAE Branch of RSE NNC RK
N.V.Larionova– Scientific Secretary of IRSE Branch of RSE NNC RK
O.V.Seraya – Head of BSTI of IRSE Branch of RSE NNC RK
T.Ye.Truschenko– Head of Division of Scientific and Analytical Information and International Cooperation of IAE RSE NNC RK
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
I.M. Bolshinskiy (USA)
J. Hulka(Czech Republic)
G. Proehl (Germany)
Yu.V. Dubasov (Russia)
B.M. Ibrayev (Kazakhstan)
The Conference will be held in Kurchatov, EKO at the premises of RSE “National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. The Conference program will include tours to STS “Experimental Field” and “Atomic Lake”, experimental complexes (research reactors IGR and IVG.1M), Material Testing Tokamak KTM, etc.), museum of STS history.
WORKING LANGUAGES OF CONFERENCE
Working languages of the Conference is Russian and English. The papers shall be translated into working languages of the Conference.
THEME OF CONFERENCE
1.MODERN TRENDS AND PROSPECTS OF NUCLEAR POWER DEVELOPMENT
- Nuclear research facilities
- Nuclear power safety
- Radiation material testing and physics of solid state, promising functional materials of energy
- SNF and RW management
2.TECHNOLOGIES OF CONTROLLED THERMONUCLEAR FUSION
- Facilities of controlled thermonuclear fusion.
- Plasma-physic research
- Structural and functional materials of TNR
- Physical and technical and engineering aspects of CTF
3.RADIATION ECOLOGY AND MEDICINE
- Radioecology studies and assessment of risks for human and ecosystem
- Monitoring of the former test sites and other radiation hazardous objects
- Remediation of territories exposed to technogenic radioactive contamination
- New approaches in solving of scientific and applied tasks of radioecology
- Nuclear and radiation technologies in industry and medicine
4.STRENGTHENING OF NUCLEAR NONPROLIFERATION REGIME
- Elimination of infrastructure and consequences of nuclear weapon tests
- Support and strengthening of nuclear nonproliferation regime, minimization of high-enriched uranium use in civil sector
- Development of international nuclear tests monitoring system
ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS
Abstracts of papers (in Russian or English) are submitted in electronic form
up to July 5, 2020via e-mail:email@example.com
The scope of abstracts should not exceed 1 sheet in format A4 (210×297 mm) with the margins:
upper, left, down – 25 mm; right – 15 mm.
Typestyle –Times New Roman in height 12 issues, single space.
Title of the paper should be typed with capital letters, below are the initials and surnames of the authors, the name of the organization, including city and country they represent.
The collection of papers’ abstracts shall be published by the beginning of the Conference.
07 September, Monday – arrival of the Conference participants.
08 September, Tuesday– opening of the Conference, meetings.
09 September, Wednesday – Meetings.
10 September, Thursday – closing of the Conference, technical tours.
11 September, Friday – departure of the Conference participants.
Registration fee for the Conference participants is 100 USD in tenge according to MICE rate as of the date of payment.
The registration fee includes payment for maintenance, publication of a collection of conference abstracts, coffee breaks and official receptions, cultural events and excursions.
The fee may be transferred until September 1, 2020 to the operating accounts of RSE “National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan” of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
in KZ tenge:
071100, EKO, Kurchatov, Beybit atom st., 2B
TIN 511800000504, BIN 990240001722, Beneficiary code 16
IIC KZ826017261000000005 in JSC “Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan”
JSC Halyk Bank
40, Al-Farabi ave., А26М3К5, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Swift code: HSBKKZKX
JSC “Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan” the Republic of Kazakhstan
BIC HSBKKZKX, IIC KZ216017261000000036
After paying of registration fee, please send a scanned copy of the payment document.
The fee can also be paid in cash during the registration, on the day of the conference opening.
Conference applications are submitted via web-site:https://sts2020.nnc.kz
Application deadline: until May 25, 2020
January 20, 2020 – opening of online-registration
May 25, 2020 – completion of applications receipt
July 5, 2020 – completion of abstracts receipt
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
RSE “National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan”,
Beibyt Atom st., 2B, Kurchatov, EKO, Republic of Kazakhstan, 071100
Natalya Utenkova |Tel. +7 (722-51) 3-48-08| e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org