The scope of accreditation of the Test Center includes the following tests:
- radiological measurements (EDR, alpha- and beta-particle flux density);
- determination of alpha-, beta- and gamma-emitting radionuclides in environmental sites, foodstuffs, building materials, coal, mineral raw materials etc.;
- individual dosimetric control;
- control of operating parameters for X-ray machines;
- determination of the ultimate composition of environmental sites and foodstuffs;
- determination the particle-size composition and indicators of soil aqueous extracts;
- general chemical analysisй of water.
To verify the quality of tests being conducted, the Test Center is involved in interlaboratory comparison tests not only with providers of the Republic of Kazakhstan but also with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Nuclear Laboratories of Canada.
The Test Center ‘Center of Radioecological Research’ conducting tests in the scope of accreditation, pursues the policy of improving the quality of services rendered to Customers.
The management of the enterprise guarantees to be impartial during tests, follows principles of the independent technical opinion and is obliged not to interfere with test results.
TC CRR has a policy, procedure and necessary technical means aimed at maintaining privacy of information obtained during tests.
To improve the test activity, the management of TC CRR involves all of the employees in achieving goals and fulfilling quality tasks that are set.
The Customer ordering services provided by TC CRR should lodge complaints, claims or reclamations in the official letter, by e-mail or at the website.