Elemental Analysis Laboratory was certified according to certification system of the Republic of Kazakhstan to comply with requirements of GOST ISO/MEC 17025-2009 « general requirements for competence of testing and calibration laboratories» of the 12th of October, 2018.
- Mass-spectrometry ( ICP-MS)
- Atomic emission spectrometry (ISP-AES)
- x-ray fluorescence analysis (XFA)
tel: (722-51) 3-33-33,
fax: (722-51) 3-38-58
- Chemical analysis of rocks, ores, and the products produced from these
- Hydrochemical analysis of groundwater, surface water, mineral, potable and waste water and saline solutions. Analysis of potable water (against SanRaN RK).
- Elemental analyses of soils, ground, bottom sediments
- Elemental analyses of plants and crop products
- Elemental analyses of air aerosol filters
- Analysis of urine samples for uranium content
Determining wide range of chemical elements (over 40) e.g.:
- Heavy metals V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, As, Mo, Cd, Sn, W, Tl, Pb, Bi;
- Macroelements K, Ca, Mg, Na;
- Elements of platinum group: Ru, Rh, Pd, Os, Ir, Pt;
- Group of rare-earth elements La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, Dy, Ho, Er, Tm, Yb, Lu;
- Other microelements Li, Be, Al, Si, Sc, Ti;
- Rock-forming oxides: MgO, CaO, Na2O, Fe2O3, TiO2, K2O, P2O5, SiO2, Al2O3, MnO
For the purpose of laboratory activities quality verification inter-laboratory comparisons of results are conducted on regular basis in addition to intra-laboratory control.
The Laboratory of Elemental Analysis performs inter-laboratory comparisons for such objects as water, soil, bottom sediments, aerosol and uranium particulate materials to monitor the quality of its activities. For the purpose of tests, certified equipment is used.
THE LABORATORY HAS MODERN EQUIPMENT AS FOLLOWS:
Additional equipment of the elemental analysis laboratory
LPME-40T laboratory hydraulic press for producing compressed tablets of solid samples for RF analysis by Columbia International» (USA)
Disk-type vibrating mill for milling samples with Pulverisettte 9 fitting of stainless steel by «Fritsch GmbH» (Germany)
Analytical balance with permissible variation of ±0,0001g, by «Radwag» (Poland)